1. Football disc cones in 4 distinct colors of yellow, blue, red and orange. One color can be used exclusively for training.
2. Agility hurdle poles that can be adjustable from a height of 4 inches to 12 inches. This can be achieved by simply twisting the legs. The hurdles can also be folded flat for easy transport and do not take much space in the quality carry bag. This helps the football players to practice jumping to varying heights to reach the football.
3. A major football training equipment is the football. The Diamond Pro Trainer ball that is made from 100% Japanese Cordley pu material is wonderful. This ball keeps soft even in cold conditions and gives a good bounce and good flight, It is stitched expertly and lined well with a unique design.
4. Next, is the new two piece boundary pole that is 1.7m tall. It can be transported easily as it can be unscrewed and stored in its own carry bag. These poles are available in 12 two piece poles and a carry bag, six of them are orange in color and the remaining six are yellow. These poles can be seen in all important training grounds of the world's best European football clubs.
5. The Pro mannequin is meant for kicking the football and finding its impact and made from strong and flexible lightweight super nylon. This flexes under extreme pressure and absorbs huge impact.
6. Then there is the hurdle and ladder package that is used by footballers to develop coordination, agility and speed training. This includes tow different cradle type cones that assist in changing the heights of the hurdles. Football coaches use this for a lot of training purposes as well as marking boundaries, goal posts, start and finish lines etc.
7. The rebounder with three rebounding surfaces and 8 different angles is ideal for playing football.
8. Reversible bibs that have two colors and the power speed resistor are also important football training equipment; the latter to build stamina.
9. Another football training equipment is the precision training football that is a valuable aid to improve the footballers sprint power by working against the resistance of a team mate and helps in building explosive power.
Portable bleachers are made of aluminum and used to seat spectators who want to watch a sporting event. These can be moved from place to place as they are lightweight and can be unscrewed before moving and screwed back in place when required. Mostly used in indoor activities, portable bleachers are durable and economic and can be painted in any color to depict the school colors. They come with additional features such as casters and rubber footpad that help in preventing scratches to a wooden gym floor.